BOWEN AS A CAREER
Helping people to achieve optimum health and alleviate pain in a natural, safe manner is extremely rewarding. Work from home, in a clinic, or volunteer your services to seniors, the disabled, children, etc. The choices are endless. Set your own schedule and your own rates. Earn more and work less. Everyone benefits from bowen.
People choose to learn bowen therapy for a variety of different reasons:
- most importantly, to provide clients with safe, lasting relief from pain and many other ailments
- to differentiate their current practice, clinic or spa (referrals abound with bowen therapy)
- to practice a modality that doesn't cause repetitive strain and injury to the practitioner
- to change to a career that is flexible and rewarding on many fronts.
to become self employed
- to have a transition into retirement
- to volunteer with seniors, hospice, athletes and children with disabilities
- to care for your own health and the health of family and friends.
- to become part of an international community of practitioners
Whatever the reason, learning bowen is a great decision. Anyone can learn - no prior knowledge is assumed. Manuals detailing all of the procedures are provided and hands on training in small classes ensures proper technique through coaching.
ENHANCE YOUR CURRENT HEALTH CAREER
Bowen therapy classes can also be utilized to distinguish your current medical or holistic health practice from the rest by expanding your client base and extending the range of conditions treated.
Many professional careers have added bowen therapy to their practice including:
personal support workers
holistic health practitioners
Canadian Bowenwork School